Our role is to make investing, setting up and succeeding in Scotland as easy as possible. We have supported companies to invest over £330 million in capital expenditure to build new hotels and refurbish existing buildings in the last 4 years alone. These investments also introduce new business and leisure tourists to Scotland.
Based in Glasgow, we have 40 offices in 20 countries around the world, including Japan, Russia, China, Brazil, UAE and the USA.
We can help you with:
- Finding the right location – including access to sites and deals not available on the open market
- Identifying partners, investors, developers and operators
- Market intelligence and key performance statistics
- Liaising with local authorities and Scotland’s government bodies to help project completion
- An after-care package for inward investments to help business development, such as marketing support, market research, PR services, investment advice and specialised training
We connect you to the right people and resources to help your business thrive.
International Sector Head -
We have offices in 20 countries, staffed by teams who can talk you through Scotland’s capabilities and the funding support that may be available to you.
Tell us a bit about your business and a specialist from your region or sector will get back to you.
Get in touch with us