Shared service centres in Scotland
Scotland's shared service centres combine administrative, communication and financial expertise to create nerve centres for organisations whose operations span the worldwide industry.
Our shared service centres deliver continuous cost benefits, increased service levels and allow companies to compete globally in terms of finance and quality.
Scotland's competitive advantage
Scotland's shared service centre sector offers:
- Low risk option
- Internationally recognised as a shared services centre location
- Critical mass and expertise
- World class reference sites
- One of the lowest tax rates in the European Union
- High quality of staff at lower cost
- Lower staff turnover
- High quality property at lower cost
- Lower overheads
- Extensive broadband telecommunications
- Excellent quality of life
Ready to join us?
Scotland doesn't just offer great people and a great business environment - we'll also be here to help you every step of the way.
From finding the right location to attracting the right staff, from making the most of modern technology to making the right connections, we can offer help and advice.
And we've got a range of funding and grants to help you set up in Scotland.
Sounds good, doesn't it? Then when join us and invest in Scotland today.
Get in touch