The quality of our people and our commitment to innovation have made Scotland a natural home for IBM since the 1950s.
Today IBM staff in Greenock offer a range of shared service and contact centre support.
- Scotland’s history of innovation is perfect for a company like IBM that is committed to change
- IBM's Scottish facilities have changed and developed as the company's requirements have changed
- Scotland’s universities and colleges offer a fantastic pool of talented staff to draw on
- 50% of IBM's workforce in Greenock is multilingual
- Scotland is an attractive location for international staff
- Scotland remains strategically important as IBM looks to the future
IBM's relationship with Scotland has lasted over 50 years and their Scottish base continues to play a key strategic role in global operations today.
Ready to join IBM by investing in Scotland?
Our business services industry is thriving and IBM are just one of the global firms setting up base here.
By investing in Scotland you'll also be joining companies like:
- Tesco Bank
And we're here to help. By working with SDI and our partners you can access a range of services to help you find the right location and attract the right people for your Scottish operations - including funding and grants to support your investment in Scotland.
Get in touch