We have supported companies to invest over £330 million in capital expenditure to build new hotels and refurbish existing buildings in the last four years alone. These investments also introduce new business and leisure tourists to Scotland.
We can help you with:
- Finding the right location – including sites and deals not available on the open market
- Identifying partners, investors, developers and operators
- Market intelligence and key performance statistics
- Liaising with local authorities and Scotland’s government bodies to help project completion
- An after-care package for inward investments to help business development
We also work in partnership with local authorities in key destinations such as Glasgow and Edinburgh. You can find further information including useful city prospectus guides on their websites:
Visit the Invest Glasgow website
Visit the Invest Edinburgh website
We connect you to the right people and resources to help your business thrive.
International Sector Head -
We have offices in 20 countries, staffed by teams who can talk you through Scotland’s capabilities and the funding support that may be available to you.
Tell us a bit about your business and a specialist from your region or sector will get back to you.
Get in touch with us