Scotland: A premier BPO location
Scotland is an internationally recognised Business Processing Operation (BPO) location with an impressive track record and distinguished pedigree.
Much of our growth and success can be directly attributed to a flexible, stable and motivated workforce with highly developed skills in a mature sector.
Our business and professional services industry employs over 460,000 people, almost 360,000 within Scotland's central belt.
As a modern BPO location Scotland offers a talented workforce, critical mass, advanced infrastructure, competitive operational costs and an innovative outsourcing sector.
Scotland's BPO sector offers return on investment without any reduction in quality:
- Internationally recognised as a BPO location
- Critical mass and expertise
- Low risk option
- World Class reference sites
- One of the lowest tax rates in the European Union
- High quality staff at lower cost with lower staff turnover equals lower operating costs
- High quality property at lower cost
- Excellent telecoms infrastructure
- Excellent quality of life
If you require this publication in an alternative format and/or language please contact us to discuss your needs. You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view this document.
Download Adobe Reader