When it comes to clinical trials, Scotland has the edge
Scotland is uniquely positioned to offer the know-how, facilities and infrastructure for the commercial development of stem cells, all in a single location.
Scotland is one of Europe’s leading locations for the development of stem cell applications.
Its unique and competitive business environment is optimised for translating research into therapeutic beneﬁts for patients, as well as drug development tools that streamline the whole process.
A fully integrated academic, clinical and commercial infrastructure has created an attractive location for:
- Cell therapy clinical trials
- Cell line manufacturing
- Clinical and translational research
- Stem cell research and development
Scotland’s close-knit supply chain has excellent access to European markets making Scotland the ideal location to do business with ease.
Consider us your "one-stop shop" to develop and commercialise stem cell technologies.
Responsible for over 60% of Europe’s Biosafety testing, Scotland has an outstanding logistics, cold chain and packaging capability to enable the time-critical shipment of cells and biological products, as well as medical technologies, into and out of the country.
Our global logistics specialists offer:
- Time-critical handling and transportation of temperature-sensitive shipments such as live cells
- Specialist packaging solutions
- Cryogenic storage capabilities (liquid N² -186°C) with 900 pallets space of refrigerated storage capacity (2-8°C) licensed and MHRA approved for controlled drugs
- Guaranteed delivery before 9:00 am to major cities in more than 40 countries for sample consignments
- Guaranteed delivery before 10:00 am to major cities in more than 50 countries for ambient and temperature-controlled consignments
- Guaranteed delivery before 12:00 noon to major cities in more than 70 countries worldwide for ambient and temperature-controlled consignments