Whatever your current level of expertise our Smart Exporter preparing to export programme can help develop the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to grow your company by exporting.
Preparation is the key to successful exporting. There are many things to consider before your company enters new markets and preparing properly can help achieve the results you want.
How your company can benefit
The free programme aims to foster export expertise in Scottish companies by:
- Expanding knowledge and expertise in all aspects of exporting
- Developing export plans to ensure your business continues to grow
- Gaining the skills and confidence to succeed in highly competitive international markets
3 levels of training
The service caters for three levels of export development:
- Introductory – New to exporting? Learn how to fast-track your skills and knowledge.
- Intermediate – Already operating in in two to three markets? Develop your skills further to explore new markets.
- Advanced – Experienced in international trade? How to gain a competitive advantage and prepare for international growth.
Each service covers a number of topics that will help your company get the best out of exporting.
What free training can we offer you?
To access our free preparing to export programme and support you will first need to register with us.