Preparing for international growth is an advanced Smart Exporter programme offering you the opportunity to enhance and develop the knowledge and skills needed to increase exports and international trade.
Even companies with experience of exporting can miss vital opportunities for further international growth because of a lack of preparation.
To access our free preparing for international growth programme and support you will first need to register with us.
How your company can benefit
This advanced programme offers an indepth look at topics that are crucial to growing your company’s ability to export effectively and enjoy further international growth by overcoming more complex business challenges.
These can include:
- Finance and international value pricing
- Distribution channels and contracts
- International sales skills
- International communication/marketing skills
- Getting the best out of exhibitions and missions
- Licensing/franchising deals
- Strategic alliances/joint ventures
- Partnerships and acquisitions
- Managing overseas operations
- Presenting an international market development plan
The programme will typically cover around six or seven of these topics across five full day sessions. Each topic features experienced exporters who will help to enhance your company’s potential for growth through exporting.