To help you get the most from your export strategy we offer export and international trade strategy forums that give you the chance to hear from exporters and explore the issues involved in planning your strategy.
Before your company starts to export it is important to ensure that you have an export strategy in place. This will help identify the opportunities and risks involved and can ensure the success of your company’s entry into new markets.
How your company can benefit
Our export strategy development forums offer an ideal opportunity to:
- Understand how much time to dedicate to preparation and planning an export and international growth strategy
- Share experiences, concerns, challenges and opportunities with like-minded business owners
- Learn which of our export services will help you achieve your international trade ambitions
These free forums are held regularly throughout Scotland and last around two hours.
Sessions will normally include:
- An introduction by relevant Scottish Development International or Scottish Enterprise host
- A motivational speaker outlining the importance of export strategies and the support and guidance SDI can offer
- A keynote speaker – previous speakers have included members of the GlobalScot network and experienced exporters