Our export events can help your company develop an understanding of new markets and make the connections needed to export successfully.
Our support can help you attend both overseas exhibitions and UK exhibitions that are aimed at international audiences. These are valuable marketing opportunities and a chance to meet potential business partners, overseas buyers and agents or distributors.
Scottish companies are generating a projected £313 million in sales from taking part in exhibitions, trade missions and events supported by us.
Why not join us next time?
How your company can benefit
Our export events service is aimed at helping companies like yours to enter new export markets and provides opportunities to:
- Test new markets
- Raise your company’s profile in a new market
- Carry out market research
- Launch products aimed at new export exports
We offer a wide range of support that can make exhibitions more successful for your company:
- Financial assistance
- Briefings offering specific advice and information on export markets
- Promotion and publicity in the market your company is targeting
- Networking opportunities within your target market
Read through a few of our success stories for a taste of what it’s like to present your company to a new market and the ways you’ll benefit.
These first hand accounts from the Scottish companies that joined us in 2011/12 will give you examples of why they chose to attend: